Monday, June 25, 2012

Teacher, A good leader


The first question that comes to my mind is how to become a good teacher I know that teaching is not easy to handle but when we discussing about Personal Qualities and Professional Qualities of a teacher and the other topics I think I have an idea on how to be a good leader in my own students soon. I can feel the excitement, nervous and most of all I don’t have is patience but I’ll try to give more than I have.
Since teachers are good leaders, from now on, I cordially possess myself with this thinking for the sake of my profession, my ability to teach well, and develop deeper sense of encoding additional knowledge to the students. As I strongly believe on the thought, the matter encourages me to learn more and master whatever comes applicable to me and my future life. For there will be questions that my sooner students will ask me and will provoke my collegiate knowledge. A question to his teacher that needs the answer of no betterment.

2 comments:

  1. it looks like you want to be a mentor? am i right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have learned already from the discussion we have discussed last week. And like you, I have learned more, too.

    ReplyDelete